Giving DuPage invites you to attend a full-day training workshop led by internationally-recognized expert, Betty Stallings titled ‘Powerful Partnerships With Today’s Volunteers‘ on Wednesday, October 28, 2015.
The BEST organizations implement a team approach to highly engaged & impactful volunteer programs. This workshop is intended for Nonprofit EDs/CEOs, Volunteer Directors/Managers, Municipal Managers, board members and senior leadership staff. Your leadership team will learn how to successfully cultivate today’s volunteers as essential partners in reaching the mission. Topics include:
- CEO Volunteer Champion Study – Nonprofit CEO Volunteer Champions share key leadership insights & actions about volunteer programs
- How to foster & strengthen a nonprofit organization’s commitment to Volunteer Programs
- Innovative strategies on volunteer recruitment, engagement, involvement, management & retention
- Extreme Volunteer Makeover – learn 10 critical elements of success to take your volunteer program to the next level
- Deep Dive/Ask The Expert – nonprofits get the chance to dive into real life issues and challenges with Betty Stallings
- Over $100 of downloadable resources in volunteer engagement offered for free to program attendees
The workshop will be held at McDonald’s Hamburger University, 2715 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. The early bird registration fee is $35/person until 9/15 (fee increases to $45/person until 10/15, and $55/person after 10/16). Program fee includes: program materials, light breakfast, and a boxed lunch. For more information, contact email@example.com or call (630) 407-6458.
About Ms. Stallings: Betty Stallings is an internationally-recognized trainer, consultant and author on volunteer management & nonprofit leadership. She is President of Building Better Skills, a consulting firm for nonprofit, public, education and faith-based organizations. For more information about Betty, visit Building Better Skills.
This workshop is a collaborative effort with the following Regional Program Partners and In-Kind Sponsors: