Join us for a meeting with twice the information! We will have updates from Giving DuPage Executive Director, Shefali Trivedi--there are lots of things happening with this organization.
And, back to answer more of our questions is Shannon Nemenoff the DuPage County Community Service Probation Officer. Shannon will give us an overview of how her department works with non-profits to place people who need to complete court-ordered community service.
Mark your calendars for these informative presentations.
- · We are meeting at the DuPage County, Jack T. Knuepfer Administration Building (this name is visible in white lettering on the building face from County Farm Road)
- · The address 421 N. County Farm Road in Wheaton
- · There are 2 places to park, but the outdoor lot is generally packed, so we suggest parking in the garage
- · While on County Farm Road, there is a street sign (at a light) that reads ‘North Entrance’
- · Turn there towards the admin building and follow the curve in the road to the entrance of the 479 Parking Garage (again white numbers on parking bldg)
- · Park on the uppermost level of the parking garage, which is the Red Level, and take the pedestrian walkway into the bldg.
- · You’ll reach a security desk inside the building and a bank of elevators.
- · Take the elevators down one level, turn right off the elevators and you’ll practically run right into Room 1500 B, where is where the meeting will take place
Coffee will be provided--please bring a reusable coffee mug!